On a scale of lowest to highest, the state and local effective tax rate for Arkansas ranks 29th in the nation, according to a new WalletHub.com study of tax burdens imposed by the 50 states and the District of Columbia.
- 1 Arkansas 2-year college students pay $3,700 in tuition and fees
- 2 207 businesses in 72756 had between five and nine employees in 2016
- 3 12 accommodation and food services businesses in 71923 have between 10 and 19 employees in 2016
- 4 Metals and non-petroleum minerals wholesalers report 7.7 percent increase in year-over-year August sales
- 5 Median business size in 72354 in 2016: less than 5 employees
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Arkansas Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.