- 1 Machinery, equipment and supplies wholesalers report 0.4 percent decrease in July inventories
- 2 Total OASDI retired beneficiaries in Arkansas increases in 2018
- 3 Minnesota's miscellaneous tax revenues down 17 percent since Q1 2019
- 4 Chemicals and allied products wholesalers report $11.4 billion in June sales
- 5 Unfilled orders of consumer goods climb 0.1 percent in April
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Arkansas Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.